Author Topic: Vent your anger about Audiosurf!  (Read 15227 times)

Audio Balboa

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vent your anger about Audiosurf!
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2015, 09:34:16 am »
I'm not criticizing just pointing it out..

Oh well? My bad maybe..... because I thought you only need to collect more than 21 blocks to achieve it.....but still strange because after that song I tried two others

http://www.audio-surf.com/song.php#189254
http://www.audio-surf.com/song.php#15031142

on the first one I got a full grid of purple blocks right at the beginning of the song (3 storms+ rest collected)
and on the second one it was a near full match of yellows with 2 single blue blocks

and guess what......match11. Thats why I'm reacting like that....

NovaTerran

• sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2015, 09:55:51 am »

Oh well? My bad maybe..... because I thought you only need to collect more than 21 blocks to achieve it.....but still strange because after that song I tried two others

on the first one I got a full grid of purple blocks right at the beginning of the song (3 storms+ rest collected)
and on the second one it was a near full match of yellows with 2 single blue blocks

Well, I would appreciate it if you stopped insulting me every time I correct you.

eminence

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 10:25:33 am »

>throws out random hack accusations on long-time and reputable players
>doesn't understand a simple bonus mechanic after 6000+ plays
>gets called out on the above

I suggest you retreat from posting on the forum and return to spamming DVE to save face and avoid further humiliation.

Audio Balboa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2015, 11:11:05 am »
I suggest you retreat from posting on the forum and return to spamming DVE to save face and avoid further humiliation.

ahahahahah XD  well thanks for your advices, I just realized that I bet all your scores even without knowing the matching rules correctly...... now I should do twice as good as before. Well - thanks again mates

竜巻シューター

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2015, 01:20:28 am »
Have a god run.
Report your own score without intention.
Rip god run.

But yeah, shit happens.

De-M-oN

• ICQ Messenger - 211506240
    • View Profile
    • The Running Racers Clan
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2015, 10:24:14 am »
Yeah, that's happened to me a time or two...an interesting instance I remember is when I dethroned Wyatt_Hertz on a song, and when I checked the leaderboards again, his score had been reset to 2, despite not playing the song for years (he took the throne years ago). I was a bit confused because he doesn't play it anymore afaik so maybe the bug can occasionally happen like that.

Answer to an 1 year old post, but maybe it interests someone:

This happens when a random person has its mouse pointer on a report button of an other person. You dont report just your own score. You report anyone's score with this bug. And the mouse pointer at top left/top right does only stop the instant report, but it will still report if you move the mouse to a report button. It will only be prevented by opening online stats or clicking around the tabs...

This was such a shit bug and I'm glad that AS2 doesnt do this anymore. Also: Why the action done by report is just done? Why no check by a human? Sure dylan cant check 1mio scores, but then remove the button, but automatically is very short thought... I mean - people are assholes and they click report for fun too.

Jocelynli

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2015, 10:12:50 pm »
agree, I have some updated problems in the process  ;) ;) ;)

MCSMeister

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2016, 08:29:03 am »
Well, XenoRizos has returned after almost two years...

This happens when a random person has its mouse pointer on a report button of an other person. You dont report just your own score. You report anyone's score with this bug. And the mouse pointer at top left/top right does only stop the instant report, but it will still report if you move the mouse to a report button. It will only be prevented by opening online stats or clicking around the tabs...

Wait, what? This is only applicable to your own score. If you report your own score, it immediately resets to 2, but it does nothing if you report someone else's score.

This bug only seems to be present in the game itself, not on the site. Sometimes if you hover over your score on the leaderboards when you finish a song, it'll automatically say "Report Sent" in the stats without you even clicking it. Big reason why I only check my scores on the site and not in the game.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:42:01 pm by MCSMeister »

Progfox

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2016, 07:05:09 pm »
Well, XenoRizos has returned after almost two years...

That's all fine, I didn't really want any popular thrones anyway.