Hey, is there any way to change the background back to normal?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
So instead of resizing, mirroring and cropping an image to try to make a good sky sphere I decided to write this small tool. Simply load any file, select the most interesting area and the center of the image and it will do the rest.
It is written in C# so you will need the .NET framework 2.0 (or Windows Vista, Windows 7). If you want the source code just tell me.
Edit: I just updated the download:
- Now it actually reads the custom sizes you type
- Image borders can be blended so your sky sphere doesn't have visible seams
- Can directly write the skysphere to Audiosurf's texture folder
- Added an option to mirror the image (selected by default, images with text should look correctly now)
- Should find Audiosurf even if you installed steam outside of %ProgramFiles%